Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Off to Vietnam!



Farewell hug from Paul Eli and Esme Stone Sonda! 
Off to Vietnam- just me, my passport, and a backpack. 
Here we go!!! 

     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

     Today I put a few basic things in my backpack, with my passport, and a few travel books and will be departing to Vietnam this afternoon. I've been wanting to see Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam for a while now, but the timing/money doesn't seem to work out with finding a travel buddy... soo I decided to stop waiting and just go alone. I will to be flying through Hanoi to eventually get to DaNang, Vietnam. All I know so far about this trip is that I have a little hotel room waiting for me that's only $27 a night, but tripadvisor advised me that it's a great little place :) I was originally going to be meeting up with a friend of a friend, but my last minute decision making made me a poor planner and that isn't going to work out so well. The books say to be careful if you're a female traveling alone... I suppose this is true anywhere. I'll do my best.... 

     Farewell Hong Kong. See you in a few days! 

     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




University of Michigan is playing Louisville in the NCAA National Championship Game! 
At home it's about 9:30pm, so here it's 9:30am.... And we found the game online!
GO BLUE!!! 

P.E. and Esme in their cute little uniforms for school

Bye!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." (Helen Keller)


No comments:

Post a Comment