Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Victoria Peak of Hong Kong Island


~ Victoria Peak ~ (real pic. no more google action.)

   ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ Day 3 in Hong Kong ~

[Sorry- there are many many pics of Victoria Peak.... It was just so pretty I couldn't control myself! :) ]

Cuteness. 

So excited to discover a snail :)

   Our first adventure of the day was to take the train to Wan Chai and wander through the streets of SoHo to reach the World's Longest Escalator. 


Paul and Paul


SoHo




here she comes! 


hmm...what's that? a game on your phone?...
P.E. in the distance noticed that he was missing out...


And here he comes! ...to boot Esme out of the way and check out dad's phone.
It's what big brothers do. Gotta love em.





   Next we walked through the HK Botanical Gardens and Zoo. Paul Eli and Esme loved the monkeys. Later, after they played for a little while at the park, we had some delicious lunch and then the fam headed home so the kids could have a nap. 




don't worry. they now have "training-chop-sticks." she will learn :) 


they look itty bitty next to the fountain



   Since the sun was finally out and it was a beautiful day, I decided to take the Peak Tram up to Victoria Peak. I took some pictures in the afternoon and then spent the rest of the day doing some reading at a little coffee shop at the top until it was dark outside. The view was beautiful. Would've been a very romantic dinner view.... I suppose I'll have to find someone to go with me one day :) 


(prepare yourself for a plethora of pictures... I couldn't stop....)  



















































































~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ok....I'm finished now.....  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment